Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

ZeroQode.com - New Plugins & Templates for Bubble

Dear @levon

Thanks for your answer. I subscribed the Offline google calendar due to my need. But there is still no available option on the start time and end time on the offline plunging. Can you please correct the pluging like you did for the other.

Thanks

Another question:
When I login using google calendar , I feel like he log also the user in using that google calendar. I don’t want to log the user in using Google ID , I just want to retreive his google calendar.
What I see is that it log out my current user and and login using the google calendar ID . I don’t want that.

Thanks for your help

Just pushed the new version please update the plugin on your side for the changes to take effect
Thanks for the subscription!

I’m not sure that’s possible by Google

i don’t get it , if I already have a user that is loged in , and I just want to retreive his google calendar , he can not keep that account ? he must login using it’s google calendar ID ?

There is no such thing as Google calendar Id login. Only Google login that has different levels of access. When you have a user that is already logged in we still need to ask their permission to allow access to their Google calendar. When doing so the user needs to chose their Gmail account. I think there is an option to preselected the Gmail email if you already have it but still there will be this consent screen where user needs to consent to providing access

Yes, sorry I didn’t explain well. I understand that you need to login using your google credential , but after that the current user is based on the account that he have on my app or based on the google ID that he just loged in with ?

I have setup the google calendar offline but he seems to not like the data source:

I think you didn’t remove the previous plugin and in the “type of events” it refers to the old one. Please remove the old plugin and make sure the type of event is selected correctly.
Thanks,

yes, probably it will be google ID. But you can let your users sign up to your app using their gmail accounts if the calendar option is one of the main features of your app

Levon Terteryan
Founder@Bubblewits - #1 No-code Developer & Bubble Certified Partner
  Bubblewits.com - Get in Touch!
  Zeroqode.com - Buy Great Bubble Templates
  Builtwithoutcode.com - Bubble Apps collection

I already removed the previous plugin. Still not working .

we would need access to your app to see what maybe the issue, hard to say like this

Levon Terteryan

if you check the error you would see that it refersto the deleted plugin, try to delete the calendar element completely and create it from again if it’s not too much trouble of course.
The plugins are identical in their structure, so there is no reason why the offline shouldn’t work while the regular one does

Levon Terteryan

I deleted all the plugins (Calendar en google calendar) and re-installed them . Nothing changed, still the same error. I don’t understand.

Try deleting the calendar element and install it again

already did. not working

Why don’t you share with us the access so we can take a look then? :slight_smile:

Hey Joseph,
we found the issue and fixed it. Please try again.
Sorry for the delay with this

Levon Terteryan

Hi @levon

Thanks , it seems to work .
The only problem I still have is this Google URI problem. And I didn’t get how to solve it. Can you give a details about steps you recommand ?

Thank you

Joseph, there are no extra steps here, just to make sure that all your possible URLs are included into the list of authorized links in your Google Developer Dashboard.

As I mentioned to you in the other thread - please be sure to include all the possible extensions, parameters and variations (?debug_mode=true, /version-test/, etc.), otherwise Google will consider any deviations from that as a different URL.

For example,

https://yourapp.bubbleapps.io/version-test

will be different from

https://yourapp.bubbleapps.io/version-test?debug_mode=true

And different from:

https://yourapp.bubbleapps.io/version-test?debug_mode=true&param=true

Each one of them will have to be explicitly authorized in case you want the google to “recognize” your URL.

There’s a number of discussions on that on the web, here’s an example:

Let us know if this helps, please.