Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

ZeroQode.com - New Plugins & Templates for Bubble

Thanks very much for the helpful reply, @levon. I had looked at the docs you reference, but I was hoping there was a way around having to log the user in (which seems to run contrary to the notion of “offline” access). :confused:

I wasn’t sure what “magic” Bubble used behind the scenes to manage user access tokens, but I was hoping my app’s Google client credentials (supplied via the plugin) and the access token (which Bubble manages) are all that would be needed. Apparently not, as it seems Bubble has its own auth layer on top of Google’s.

I guess if Bubble supported somehow “login with social network” action through API workflows, then it could be much easier. I’m not sure however if that is technically possible. Maybe you could reach out to Bubble team and ask them about that?

THanks,

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Simplified Offline Access to User's Google Data from Workflow

Hi, Bubblers!

Check out the plugins we’ve published recently:

Video Player

This plugin allows you to play most video formats simply by uploading a static file or dynamic URL.
Learn more about Video Player Plugin

Loading spinner

Use this plugin while your app is loading data. So, instead of showing a blank screen you can choose from various icons and set effects. Learn details in this thread.

Document Reader & Word Counter Plugin

This plugin reads .docx, .pdf and .txt documents and returns their content or word count. More about plugin here

Audio Recorder

This plugin allows you to record voice in .wav , .ogg or .pcm formats. Learn details here.

Base64 encoder and Hash & HMAC Encryptor Plugin

This plugin encrypts text string using different encryption methods and also, you can encoder or decoder in Base64 this text string.

Star & Bar Rating plugin

This Star and Bar Rating acts as an input element and allows you to choose from 5 different designs and layouts.

music_player Audio Player

This plugin allows you to play most audio formats simply by uploading a static file or dynamic URL. Check out Audio Player Plugin

Google Charts

This plugin leverages Google Charts Library to present your data in one of the following ways:
Geo Chart, Combo Chart, Area Chart, Table Chart, Histogram, Bar Chart, Donut Chart, Pie Chart.

File Converter (Binary & Base64) Plugin

This plugin allows you to convert any file to Binary code or Base64 format or from Binary/Base64 to file. Read more

mercado Mercado Pago Plugin

Mercado Pago processes payments in Latin America region. Check this plugin

colppy Colppy
Simple and fast online accounting software customized for small business owners in Latin America. In case you are interested join this thread

Simple Iframe

This plugin lets you add any website into your Bubble app through iframe and configure its parameters without having to write html code.

Paystack

It is designed for payment processing in Nigeria (similar to Stripe). Accept one-off and recurring online payments with a modern, safe, and secure payment gateway in Nigeria. Here is more details.

Image Slider

This image plugin allows you to play most video formats simply by uploading a static file or dynamic URL. Click to learn more

Mobile Menu

This plugin allows you to create slideable mobile menu with various customization possibilities. More info here

Mercado-Libre-Logo MercadoLibre
MercadoLibre is the biggest e-commerce platform in Latin America, connecting buyers and retailers from over 16 countries.

In case you have questions, please feel free and join the discussion.

Thanks,

Tatiana Lazareva
Business Development Manager @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

Hey Levon,
How difficult would it be to give users the opportunity to choose which pages get the analytics header?
I was using this plugin and really appreciated how simple it made this, but I noticed that the analytics header was really slowing down my native app. Unfortunately, the only way to avoid this was to uninstall the plugin and then manually add the analytics code in each individual page header except for my native app page.

Having the ability to check/uncheck pages to apply this header to would be great. Come to think of it, that would be really nice for ALL plugins that inject code into headers.

Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Nathan

I don’t think it’s possible with the plugin, what you can do though, is copy the code from the plugin (as it’s open source you can see the code) - and paste it only in the pages where you need it (after removing the plugin alltogether)

Hope this helps
Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode

let’s stay in touch on twitter!

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

Hey Levon,
Thanks for the reply. That’s the solution that I came up with too.

Nathan

@levon

I’ve just purchased the basic plan for Sheetsu so I can test out write and read.

I’ve successfully created Michael Jackson with the Add Record action.

BUT running the first of the two Update’s available in Bubble (I think one should be read and one should be update?) with a view to swapping out MJ with Bobby Brown it errors. See screenshot.

The column headers do exist obviously because Sheetsu just created them.

Let me know what the issue is.

Also having issues reading data for similar reasons but wanted to get this bit cracked first.

Thanks, Richard.

Hey Richard,
it’s very hard to help you out without seeing how your plugin is configured and how your spreadsheet is structured. Also did you try contacting Sheetsu support?
thanks

Hi, Levon, thanks for coming back to me.

Yes I’ve replied to the initial email that was sent when I purchased saying reply to this email if you need to talk with marketing, dev etc. etc.

See attached, the error message again (screenshot from yesterday - still not working today), my plugin settings in Bubble and the workflow action that’s not working, and a snapshot of the spreadsheet, which was created with the Sheetsu Add Record action.

Happy to deal with your support team if I can get hold of them, or if you can for me :slight_smile:

Thanks, Levon.

For some reason i missed the email (or didn’t receive it)
i see your mistake, in the column value you need to put the value of the field that needs to be updated. In your case it’s Michael. The new value should be put in the (body)array field. using this format
{ “FirstName”: “Brian”, “LastName”: “Brianslastname”}

hope this helps
Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

Thanks Levon! Will try that.

@levon

Is Sheetsu down? I’m getting this…

Workflow error - Temporary error connecting to Sheetsu - Update Records (raw message: 500 Internal Server Error

If so how often does that happen?

Richard, I don’t know, you could check with Sheetsu support to see if they are down. I’m not part of sheetsu team.

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
No-Code Development Services

Will do, thanks Levon. Sorry I thought Sheetsu was one of your products. Hence why I was chasing you down :slight_smile: - will see if I can get in touch with them. Thanks, Richard.

no worries :slight_smile:

Once you get a full set of plugins working with Google Calendar and Contacts, I’d like to see the same for Microsoft Exchange 365/Office 365 (or their consumer equivalent, whatever that is.)

By “full set”, I mean ability to create, read, update and delete calendar and contact records. This probably applies to Gmail and Microsoft Exchange 365 mail but I haven’t really thought about what I need to do with mail.

I just spent some time at Zeroqode looking at templates and plugins. Nice work!

One more plugin that’s sorely needed: drag and drop that really works and looks at least as good as Overcast if not better. (could be better)

noted thanks!

we already have one :slight_smile: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/mouse---element-positions--move--draggable-elements-1533644100426x240552102856491000

I’ll look at the mouse plugin next week. Thanks.