Zoom in the editor

I have started a new project thats focusing on mobile. I was wondering if there is any way to avoid all of the unused real estate on my screen.

It would be great if you were able to zoom in like this but not lose the side menu.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

8 Likes

Yes, I second this motion. Can we please get a zoom feature in the editor. It is so hard to make and position small elements currently.

4 Likes

Yeah I agree, this would be nice to see implemented.

Although in the browser if your working on a fair size monitor resolution you can zoom in and still retain part of the sidebar, its not really ideal as it makes working in the editor more tedious and the ‘Page Zoom’ notice keeps appearing every time a page change happens.

It would be nice to have a built in function to zoom in by say 1.25x, 1.5x and 2x - on the canvas while still maintaining actual sizes for the building tools in the editor. It would help with many things such as mobile widths, overlaping elements/close elements and working on a pixel perfect grid e.g. setting grid step small to 5px :wink:

3 Likes

Not sure if this is the correct way to request features, please let me know if there is an alternate process. Would really like to be able to zoom in on the editor without losing the sidebar. Similar set up to something like AutoCAD.

Does anyone know of any workarounds - other than buy a bigger screen.

This isn’t a simple addition so we can’t commit but we’ll put that on the wish list

5 Likes

Looks like a new feature has rolled in to address this :+1::

1 Like

@emmanuel Shiiiiiit you guys move quick. Nice work!

Thanks! We did indeed add this :slight_smile:

3 Likes