🔐 ZQ Oauth 1.0 Connector - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hi Levon, is there any update to the plugin?

hi, unfortunately not yet, struggling with the issue, I’ll update asap, sorry about the delay

Hey is there any update? what’s the issue. I understand that development takes time but is this a plugin that you are still actively working on or that you are not. I only ask because you are releasing other plugins. Please let us know whats going on.

Hi, we have a few devs working on different plugins. Etsy plugin is almost ready but throws an annoying error that we can’t get our head around yet

ok, well please keep us updated. If you dont plan on doing it still, please let us know so we can figure out another solution.

still trying to make it work sorry about the delay, if we fail I will post here so you look for a different solutions.
My apologies

Hi Levon, wanted to know the status of the plugin. It seems that it is no longer coming which is unfortunate…

my apologies for the situation, we are still struggling, the initial call gets authed fine, but the subsequent calls don’t go through. We have reached out to etsy’s support on Friday, hopefullly we’ll hear from them today or tomorrow and it will be shed some light wether there is hope or not.
Thanks and sorry again.

Is this working at all? Seems even the demo might be broken. I am trying to authenticate to flickr, is that possible with this plugin?

Hey Andrew, it’s a bit challenging to be honest, we are having issues with this plugin and don’t have time to look into it.

is there another oauth 1.0 connector alternative?? looking to do this specifically with etsy. Can anyone offer some help please.

Hi, is this plugin works to integrate with Garmin API? or anyone able to integrate Garmin using this plugin? Thanks.