ZQ Rich Text Editor - New Plugin From Zeroqode

sorry this update wasn’t related to your issue, we are still on working on it, I will let you know

@accounting
we have just fixed Focus and scroll on page load.
please upgrade and give it a try

Updating to 1.32.0 does fix the scroll issue but the initial content no longer loads in the my RG’s RTEs. I made a video of that for you.

Hi there, we have fixed this, please upgrade and retry
thanks!

I believe this the page load/scroll is working now. Thank you.

1 Like

I have realized that I’m still having a page load/scroll issue. Your latest version loads correctly, but when I edit the text in the RTE box, the page automatically scrolls back to the top. As a reminder, I’m using the RTE inside of a Repeating Group, I load my content in the RTE settings box, and I save my data with the RTE Content is Changed workflow.

we have pushed an update, please upgrade and retry.
thanks!

Edited to Add: The fact that version 1.34.0 is no longer working is affecting my live version even though I have not pushed any updates to my own app. This is a huge problem! Please fix this ASAP!

I’ve been using version 1.34.0 even though I know you’ve pushed several more updates. This afternoon, this version suddenly stopped working on my app. Nothing appears where the RTE content box was previously displayed.

The reason why I had not upgraded was because your updates contain a problem that you had previously fixed for me in post #66 of this thread. You can go back to post #65 to read a detailed description of the problem and I have also attached a loom video to this post.

Please either let me know why I can no longer use the previous version or fix the current version. I can’t push any updates to my app, which is now live, until this problem is fixed so please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you

@accounting Hello.

We pushed an update to plugin, please do upgrade to latest version of plugin. Refresh the app, place the rte element and give it a try.
Thanks for patience and understanding.

KR,
Zeroqode Team.

This does seem to be working in development. As my app is live, I have pushed the update and will let you know if my users experience any more problems.

Thank you.

Hi, I just have a quick question. I subscribed to the plugin last night and I’m loving it. The only issue is that my website is in dark mode by default so unless a user manually changes the font color to white, the text shows up as black everywhere (on a black background - which is not nice). My preselect font color is white.

Is there any workaround to this issue? Thanks in advance.

Hello there @zain, unfortunately, No, we are in the process of creating a Major update, we will fix that and I will update you of a matter ASAP.

Thank you,
BR,
Nik.

Hi I’m noticing that line height is not change the line height.

Hello @steven.junio91,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting the bug!
We are currently working on an update that will fix this bug also. I will let you know when the updated version will be published.

Regards,
Alex.

1 Like

Hey Bubblers,
excited to inform that we have published version 2.0 of this plugin

Completely rewritten from ground up, the RTE plugin just got smarter with new version 2.0. Lighter and more efficient code made the plugin element simple to use and feature rich.

Rich Text Editor toolbar comes equipped from bold, italic, underline options to attaching a link or uploading a file (image). Change the heading size or choose from more than 20 fonts.

This plugin supports lightweight mode, mentions, hashtags, pasting images from the clipboard and other useful features that make this plugin a really powerful WYSIWYG Editor.

Here is the link to the plugin’s new home on this forum 📝 ZQ Rich Text Editor 2.0 - New Plugin From Zeroqode

Cheers!

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

1 Like

I can not get it to work.
In de editor I can see de RTE. But in de preview nothing is shown. not even de rte!
I just need a nice rte without the whistles and bells.

What am I doing wrong???
I feel frustrated…

The lite version i can see

1 Like

Hello there @lakeman,

Could you please share with us the additional info, with screenshots or the video of the issue,
I think that we can solve that issue.

Thank you,
BR,
Zeroqode team.

1 Like

This is the error I got:

The plugin ZQ Rich Text Editor / element ZQ RTE threw the following error: ReferenceError: $jscomp is not defined
at eval (eval at m.create_code (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/8033b1cf6b96d59b605ed05c5ae492d4f291ef0d89b9af855d02b6669c5c7b01/xfalse/x5:13:1930746), :4:381)
at https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/8033b1cf6b96d59b605ed05c5ae492d4f291ef0d89b9af855d02b6669c5c7b01/xfalse/x5:13:1954685 (please report this to the plugin author)

Hey @lakeman, could you please tell me the Bubble version of your app and browser which you are using ?

Thank you,
BR,
Nik.

See screenshots:
2019-11-14_08-52-34