Back-End Development Help Needed!

Hi there. Anyone interested in some back-end freelancer work? I had a guy who was great, but he’s been MIA lately.

Primary task I am looking for is setting up an online store, complete with product display, description, shopping cart, payment processing/checkout, shipping, and electronic receipt. The catch? Some of the items will require custom input - specifically, ordering items for professional printing/shipping.

In addition: the app consists of a series of steps the User will complete. I’d like pop-ups for certain steps to give the User the option to start the process for adding that particular step’s subject matter to the shopping cart.

Other stuff I may need help with:

1. Allow the User to input name, e-mail address, and custom text information, then click submit to send a template e-mail (with said e-mail having PDF attachments).
  2. Have a status bar change depending upon the number of buttons and/or toggles clicked by a user.
  3. Allow a User to create a Log-In/password, and re-set said log-in and password.

If you know of plug-ins, templates, or other avenues for getting these activities done quickly/cheaply, I am all ears.

May eventually seek design services, but for the time being I have been designing the site. Shoot me an e-mail if you think this is something you may be interested in: afrohardt08@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

1 Like

PM Me, and we can talk.

Hello @afrohardt08,

Please check my mail on your inbox.

Thanks

Hello @joomdev1309 ,

We’ll be glad to help you out with this. Check your PM please.

Regards Ezcode Team !

Hi,
Email Sent
Anna

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.