šŸŽ„ Better Advanced Ziggeo Plugin released! šŸ¤©

Dear users,

Another update on the Most Advance Ziggeo Plugin!

Among some other improvements, the Recording Width & Recording Height can now be set for the recorder element to force better (HD) quality recordings:

Also we added the Multiple Streams option to allow camera and screen recording in one video!! :smiley:
The settings changed a bit, all options are now checkboxes:

Your settings will however stay the same after updating to the latest version. So if you set the element to allow uploads and recordings only, it will stay that way (multiple streams is set to false by default).

So upgrade to version 6.0.1 to profit from these great new features!

Best regards,
BeCodeFree Team

1 Like

Hi @Jacob_D,

About the grainy recordings: That can be solved with the new resolution (recording width & recording height) settings. Please make sure you set the maximum recording resolution properly in your Ziggeo account settings as well.

Regarding the settings:
These were invisible/unusable because when screen recording is active, there are no camera settings to show. You should disable the settings menu or allow multi stream to either hide these settings or make them available.

Please upgrade to the latest version 6.0.1 of the plugin to be able to set this up properly.

Best regards,
BeCodeFree Team

Hey guys (@bubblify @bane ) the new updates created some serious issues in our business. Reverting back to version 4.5.4 resolves the issues.

It creates a couple of issues:

1. Displaying data in a group that contains a ziggeo input freezes the app
  2. Repeating groups that contain a ziggeo recorder element do not display

Hereā€™s a screenshot of a repeating group that contains ziggeo elements:

Hereā€™s a screenshot after I remove the ziggeo elements:

Hi Jacob_D,

Sorry to hear about these issues. Weā€™re here to help you solve them.

First of all: In bubble, previous plugin versions canā€™t be changed, so if they worked in the past, they should work now too.
However, it makes sense that previous major updates (5.00 and 6.0.0) also throw these errors in your app and 4.5.4. does not.

Sometimes, after major updates, itā€™s necessary to remove and add the player and recorder elements again in your application. So this is the solution indeed after updating to 6.1.0:

If you need more help, please send us a PM with console error messages or access to a page where the problem occurs and weā€™ll be happy to help.

Regards,
BeCodeFree Team

Hey guys, unfortunately deleting and re-adding new elements did not work. I deleted all of the elements from every page and the new ones still have these issues:

Would really love to try out the new features; they would add a lot of value for us, but unfortunately we canā€™t access them. Iā€™ve tried using custom states instead of displaying data, but unfortunately canā€™t get any groups that contain the element to appear.

Sorry to hear that @Jacob_D,

No other users reported these issues and we also canā€™t reproduce the problems youā€™re experiencing with the plugin, so itā€™s very likely they are related to you application setup.
Please send us a direct message with console error messages or access to a page where the problem occurs so we can help.

Regards,
BeCodeFree Team

Hereā€™s a loom video of me recreating and demonstrating the issue. All Ziggeo elements except for this one have been removed across the entire app:

I suppose the biggest issue with this, and correct me if Iā€™m wrong or thereā€™s another way I should be approaching this, is that since I canā€™t use the latest version, v.4.5.4 doesnā€™t enable me to use video profiles, and therefore I canā€™t upload HD videos.

I get much higher quality from uploader directly to the uploader on Ziggeo.com
@bane

Hi @Jacob_D,

This seems to be an issue caused by your applicationā€™s setup.
We will contact you in a direct message here on the forum about it.

Regards,
BeCodeFree Team

:warning: TO ALL OUR PLUGIN USERS: PLEASE SEND SUPPORT REQUESTS IN A PRIVATE/DIRECT MESSAGE TO US HERE ON THE FORUM. THANKS!! :slight_smile:

Regards,
BeCodeFree Team

Is anyone able to get the Player working on Safari?

Has anyone been able to solve the recording on the corner of the screen problem?

Hi @Jacob_D,

Bot issues donā€™t occur on our test pages as you can see, so it must be related to your setup somehow.
Please send us demo page(s) where this problem occurs in the private support thread we have already have, so we can help to fix it.

Regards,
BeCodeFree Team