BUBBLE ERROR - Repeating group suddenly is not stable - SOLVED ✅

I’m having a lot of complaints from my users about a bug saying: “Repeating group is not stable, please fix or remove conditional data source. Some elements may be able to render and workflows may time out”.

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-08 at 15.07.12

@emmanuel @kate.mcnally @steven.harrington @grace.hong Can you please help us out?

8 Likes

I’m suddenly having this issue, too, without making any changes to my live version in ~3 days.

5 Likes

Im having the same thing. didnt push to live in few days… is this a bubble bug? bubble developers please any comment?? :raising_hand_man:

3 Likes

Experiencing this issue as well. Haven’t updated in weeks.

3 Likes

Same.

2 Likes

Also experiencing this.

1 Like

I am seeing the same issue. I have a hidden group in repeating group with the following conditional (checks if the day is different which shows the group) and that seems to cause the issue for me:

I would advise everyone to submit a bug report.

2 Likes

Same here.
It could be related to a Bubble release push 4/08/24 10:16 Timing fix for BV29

1 Like

Same here, on RGs that are objectively fine.

How many times does Bubble need to be told to stop testing in the prod branch?

5 Likes

We are experiencing the same issue on our client dashboards and we have not made an update for the last couple of days as well.

Yep important RGs on my app are showing all sorts of random rubbish…unhappy users once again :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

We’re having the same issue. App is broken for live users. We really need this fixed.

File a bug report, link this forum post and include a screenshot of any errors you have…

1 Like

Same here.

Same. Bug report submitted.

Hey all - our engineers are actively looking into this issue. Thanks for your patience - we’ll update as soon as we can.

17 Likes

Please, Sam, it’s really important to hurry it up. I’m getting more than 20 messages from different customers. Since last week it’s been a total chaos to be a bubble dev. Bubble is been instable :confused:

11 Likes

Yup,

Receiving support requests from clients as their app is completely inoperable. Quite the shambles from Bubble the last week or so.

3 Likes

Is this also happening for people on dedicated servers?

1 Like