Bubble Private Lessons and Group Workshops

Hi all,

I am offering a couple of new services to new and existing bubble users:

Private 1:1 tuition - £50/hour including building an app from scratch to launch ready, you can tell me what you want to launch and we’ll build it together!

Group Workshops for SaaS - Building CNAME ready SaaS applications, discussion launch strategies, creating multiple tenant whitelabel apps with custom domain, branding and Enterprise ready platform architecture. - £50 per ticket (roughly an hour and a half, will be a series of 6 workshops).

Let me know if you’d be interested in either and I’ll send over the details. My portfolio and about me is below:

First Bubble app - Oiga - company acquired
SendPilot (AI social media content management software, 2000+ agency users)
Treefort (whitelabel roadmap software)
GoodWebinar (webinar software for agencies).

I head up SendPilot as my main focus, which was the first Bubble built app to launch a successful lifetime deal.

Let me know if you’d be interested!

Reece

7 Likes

I’m in for the Group Workshops for SAAS. My software is almost complete (haha, is it ever ACTUALLY complete) but I have several industry users starting to use it as of this week and a host of them lined up as soon as we’ve worked out the obvious bugs.

The one I’m launching now doesn’t need custom domains but I have a partner app launching in a couple months that will.

Let me know when and where.

2 Likes

Hello. I’m interested in the group workshop.

1 Like

Hi Eli,

Haha thank you for the support!

I’ll create the event using Demio for the webinar and let you know when ticket goes on sale!

Reece

Thanks! I’ll provide the Webinar link soon!

Here is the registration link to the first webinar with live Q&A, including all handouts and everything you need to implement CNAME for your app.

1 Like

Here is the registration link to the first webinar with live Q&A, including all handouts and everything you need to implement CNAME for your app.

You can grab a ticket and the event will be in 13 days time

Hi, I’d be interested in some 1:1 tuition sessions

1 Like

Hi Lauren,

Dropping you a pm :slight_smile:

If we’re not there for the webinar, is there are a way we could stream it later?

1 Like

Hi Marcus, yes we will provide the recording for it, but you will still need to purchase a ticket (£50) from the link below to receive the replay! It will be read only so people cannot share it.

1 Like

Hi Reece,

Keen to hear more on the 1:1 tuition.

Can you email me on jamie@imploy.app?

Best,
Jamie

1 Like

Hi Jamie,

Just sent you an email!

Reece

Hi Jamie, just following up!

Hi Reece,

I sent an email through but didn’t hear back. Check you junk mail just incase. It’ll come from jamie@imploy.app

Best,
Jamie

@help, when did this get pushed back to Monday? It was on the fourth when I signed up and I scheduled my morning around this event. I just now go to login and it says it is now scheduled for the 5th? That’s the middle of my work day.

Hi Eli,

It did get rescheduled you should have been notified by email - did you not receive this?

I apologise for the inconvenience here, that is frustrating if you didn’t receive notice. If you are unable to attend I can provide the full recording for you to view at your leisure, and if you have any follow up questions I am happy to answer them personally.

Reece

Hi Jamie, I have just responded apologies it got missed

Thanks Reece,

I checked to make sure I hadn’t missed an email and the only email about the date change came in this morning about 5 minutes after it was supposed to start.

How soon would the recording be available if I can’t attend?

Hi @eli Eli,

Apologies for that. You will get the recording around 15-20 minutes after the live version :slight_smile:

If you have any questions you want me answering feel free to send them over and I’ll answer them on the video.