GE't API call initiated but how to display it in a repeating group

I can select this API call as Type of Content but when I try to select the Data Source > Get data from external API - I can’t find it from the list

Is this how it should work?

Might be an issue with your API, because it seems you are doing the right thing.

Once you connect the api properly it should appear in both the Data sources and Type of Content > External API…

This is my RAW response and everything looks good to me. Is it a bubble bug because it seems to happen on the bubble side using the editor?

{ "body": [ { "uid": "a812a0482e9ddf0aa6dff19e79e0ba8b1b453c3ee3da923482", "name": "First Applet", "createdAt": "2019-06-18T07:15:13.190Z" } ], "headers": { "server": "nginx/1.15.10", "date": "Wed, 19 Jun 2019 00:07:05 GMT", "content-type": "application/json; charset=utf-8", "content-length": "123", "connection": "keep-alive", "vary": "Accept-Encoding", "x-powered-by": "Express", "etag": "W/\"7b-9paslAQnOeEpBjJOiI+aP7yB/SM\"" } }

Note that you can set up your API call in one of two ways: As an action or as data.

To have your initialized call work as a data source, you must select Data. If you select Action, you’ll find your call under Actions. (And of course, if you want to use an API call in both ways, you can just duplicate one version and twiddle this option on the duplicate.)

Could that be your issue?

Yes I have set this up “Use as: Data”.

It’s weird because response seems good in the api connector.

I wonder if I should report this a bug because it seems to happen on the bubble side?

It seems you don’t have any parameters to fill in. If it worked, all boxes in your RG would be the same anyway.