I would like to hire a developer to build this functionality

Hi, I am looking to hire someone that can build an internal web app. Design is not important, it just needs to produce the end CSV file that is needed. Here is a video that explains the project. https://vimeo.com/213019657/85b75c294d.

2 Likes

Hi Megan, I built some similar functionality for the database structure that we are using in our app and might be able to help you out. However, I’m away on holiday until June 23rd and wouldn’t be able to look into it much more until I get home. If you haven’t found anyone else to help you with this by then, let me know, and we can discuss it in a bit more detail.

Thanks,
Nathan

Hi Megan,

It looks like the function you are after is an online backend function, to do some low-volume calculations between two existing systems.

This is an area that Bubble is not strong at, and doesn’t touch on Bubble’s strengths, so I suggest you consider other options for a simpler solution.

For example a php or node server, or google sheets (maybe), or something like zapier or blockspring, or webtasks or AWS lambda. I think any of these would handle the same task a lot more easily than Bubble’s server functionality.

You could then use Bubble to host a nice UI to drive it.

Hi Megan,

I am familiar with the requirements you have posted.I can surely help you with the same, it would be great if you can ping me on my Skype so that we can discuss it ahead my Skype id: cis.am2.

My rates are too Nominal and you will be delighted with the service.

I am looking forward for your kind attention.

Regards,
Anna J