Looking for startup Founders building MVP

Hey everyone,

I’m Vladimir, and I’ve got an exciting opportunity for you! :blush:

Our team has been creating web applications and online solutions for over 12 years, and we’ve recently hired a Bubble expert and started offering Bubble development. We’re really excited about it! Now, we’re looking to help startup founders turn their ideas into something real online.

Here’s the scoop: We want to build up our portfolio of projects made with Bubble. That’s why we’re reaching out to you all. We want to work on projects that will show off what we can do with Bubble, and at the same time, we want to help you get your project off the ground. We’re not looking to make a profit here; we just want to cover our business costs in these projects and ship great ideas to the world that we can put into our portfolio.

We’re hoping to take on three projects, focusing on ideas that aren’t too big since we’ve got a few other things on our plate too. But, no matter what your project is about, we’re open to hearing about it.

Just drop me a message, and let’s chat about your project. We’re excited to help bring your idea to life and add some awesome projects to our Bubble portfolio.

Thanks for considering this, and I hope to talk to some of you soon!

Cheers,
Vladimir