Payment gateway for India based application

Hi I am based out of India and need to have a payment gateway in my application. I have tried Braintree and Stripe both the payment service providers but unfortunately they do not currently operate in India. It would be a great help if anyone can suggest an alternate way for accepting payments. If there is any other way of achieving this, please suggest. Thanks in advance!

Razorpay

Thanks for the reply @gaurav . Can you please elaborate as how can i integrate it with my application? I do not see a plugin available for Razorpay in Bubble.

Oh there isn’t a plugin for India-based payment in bubble yet. You’ll probably need to build one / get one built

Yeah :frowning:

could you quote a price for building the razorpay plugin?

Let me get back to you on this

thanks @gaurav . just send me a private message.

Hello all. Did you guys reach a solution for the payment gateway problem. I am facing a similar problem

Hi Amansgrotriya,

Yes, I have a good payment solution for you, here’s my company website www.billionpaymentasia.com
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
You can reach me on alex@billionkeyltd.com or Skype: alexngw88

Best Regard,
Alex Ng

Any documentation/tutorial etc. for integrating Razorpay?

Hey Amanshrotriya,

Were you able to figure out a solution for the payment?

If so, please let me know.

Ganesh.

Hi, I’m working on something to do with Razorpay, My approach is that the checkout page is hosted externally, Users redirected to external page to pay. Payment statuses are sent to bubble via a webhook. I’m still working on this. See video below - https://www.loom.com/share/4c538d66730148ecbb13dc80bd78d9a2

@vansokip Is this ready? If so, let me know and I am interested in integrating Razorpay into my Bubble application.

Razorpay should be fairly straightforward to integrate with their excellent API documentation. Happy to help in case of any roadblocks