Repeating group vertical scrolling issue for the last/first element

I am using a repeating group to display several listings. It works fine on desktop.

However, when I use phone and I am scrolling through the listings - the screen gets stuck right before the last element and I have to try scrolling down again couple of times (Screen flickers right around this time), at which point I can see the last element. Also, on my way back up, I can’t scroll all the way back to first element smoothly without having to run into the same issue.

I am using Ext. Vertical Scrolling. It’s a little better than Vertical scrolling in terms of response but I’d still need to find a solution to this to improve user experience as this is the key funcitonality of the site.

url: http://wedesy.com/version-test/s
Search for : Gaithersburg, MD

Hey @lakshman.saurabh :slight_smile: I wasn’t able to reproduce the issue on mobile, but can you share a link to the editor? I think this might have to do with the floating groups on top and bottom, but not 100% sure!

Hey @fayewatson, thanks for looking into this.

I cloned this app, so you can access this from the below link. Also, I’m using iPhone and I see this issue on both Safari and Chrome Browser.

No problem! :slight_smile: I wasn’t able to reproduce the error when trying on mobile again (Android), but removing the elements beneath the repeating group may help here, just incase that’s interfering with the repeating group displaying correctly. Perhaps try deleting Groups E and G (if that’s okay) to see if that makes a difference?

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.