San Francisco / Bay Area - Seeking Bubble Collaborators

If you know of anyone in the San Francisco / Bay Area, I’m seeking Bubble users who may be open to full or part time roles at my startup. As well, I’d enjoy meeting fellow Bubblers.

Specifically, I built a platform for human resources departments to better manage process, data and analytics around the employee lifecycle. Have funding to build out initial team. Good feedback/validation from core potential users.

Please feel free to comment or send me a private message.

(Apologies for creating this as a forum topic. It appears that LinkedIn doesn’t help filter for Bubblers yet. Perhaps an opportunity for someone looking for a project)?

Hi dan1 would you consider someone from Italy?
Kind Regards,
Mario

Hi Mario thanks for your reply. I’m seeking people in the San Francisco area only since I’m looking for employees. Though I wouldn’t mind an excuse to visit Italy :slight_smile:

Hey Dan are you still looking for people on this or any other projects? I’m looking for projects and based in SF/Mountain View.

Love to chat if you are!

Dan, I am sending you a PM

Thanks for reaching out. This post is from about a year back, so needs have changed.

Though I’m always happy to chat with people about Bubble. Will follow-up with you by PM.