[SOLVED] How to remove/add a droppable element from/to a Dropzone in a repeating group?

I would like to be able to add a thing to a Dropzone when a thing is dropped on it (repeating group) and remove think from a Dropzone when a thing is dragged out.

I am able to add thing to Dropzone but I can’t figure out to remove thing from a Dropzone when a thing is dragged out.

I can’t figure out when to add and when to delete. Should I have use state?

Thanks,

Follow @vega.andrew guide explained here Drag - Drop Reorder Your Repeating Group - #5 by fayewatson

Then do this:

That is all you need to implement Trello like app.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Make sure to add this to prevent the droppable element to be added/removed from his repeating group…

There is a limitation with the current approach, there must at least one task in the list to drag a new one.

Just fixed the limitation! You need to add another Dropzone on your TOP repeating group and follow the same recipe above. This is an improvement over https://bubblestore.io/item/trello-clone-1474533835071x141255263272042500 which does not allow to add a task in an empty list. @levon

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.