Stripe.Js Not Working?

Any one else having issues with the plugin not generating the token or communicating with stripe?

This is 6 weeks after your post… but yea, cannot get tokens to generate and have the same setup as shown in their video documentation. Damn frustrating.

$8 is a great price but if either @copilot charged more or did something like $2/month maybe it’s more affordable for them to support it. Otherwise for so critical of a function, it’s not a plugin worth using. Obviously their intention is to make a sweet plugin for this, but again, damn. It’s just not there.

Hey @joemanier,

There are more than a few people who rely on Stripe.js and Stripe.js Plus to power their applications’ payment processing. If there were core issues, we would’ve heard about them and resolved them as soon as possible. Our own platform relies on Stripe.js which allows hundreds of Bubblers to book help sessions and scalable services from us, so we would also be one of the first to know if something isn’t working.

More importantly, the plugin forum post mentions a plethora of times that support is not offered on the forums and instead via email through plugins@cobubble.com. It’s a good principle to contact a plugin developer directly if you’re experiencing issues with their plugins, before posting claims on forums they couldn’t possibly monitor. :+1:

2 Likes

It’s working fine for me. Used it multiple times over the last few days with no issues.

Thanks @copilot and @amaule974, my process for seller registration via Stripe.js comes after some photo uploads. While I’m on a paid plan w Bubble I think the processing power for the basic paid plan times out pretty hard after working w photos, as the logs say the app is over capacity 25 minutes today from solely testing this signup process.

With no configuration changes, it started working (token generated and Stripe Connect account shows “verified” in screen shot below) after letting it sit for a while. Every other process worked via the debugger and only the token values showed up as “(empty)” in the debugger. Sorry! It is a great plugin!

Glad to hear you have this resolved. :slight_smile:

Hello all,

in my case - from all I know - no token was created.

My solution: I took out the “Only when” Condition, which I had added to “Convert Bank Account to Token” and placed the conidition one level above to “When Button is clicked”.

After this it seemed to work for me :slight_smile:

I hope it helps anyone currently struggling with it.

Cheers!

@copilot, thanks for a cool Plugin!

Hey @berlin_based,

That sounds more related to Bubble than Stripe.js but we’re glad you’re good to go! :slight_smile: