URL of each page with the title of such pages

Hi guys!

A brief question: is that possible to have the URLs of a bunch of webpages made in Bubble as if it was a blog -for SEO purposes and to migrate a current non-Bubble website to a new Bubble project-? Something like this: domain/category/name-of-the-page instead of domain/category/ID

Thanks a lot!

Yes you can do that check out my response in this thread: Creating a friendly or easily readable url

But the drawback will be in defining the SEO meta tags which I haven’t found that you can do dynamically with bubble itself per page. There may be a way to do it dynamically with the html element but I haven’t experimented enough yet…

1 Like

From what @emmanuel has said previously, the messy id code at the end of an items URL is necessary to identify the item. I hope they eventually get around to allowing a directory tree structure. However, they have added an ‘SEO friendly URL’ text option that you can use in the meantime.

What I did (with some tweaking) for my site is to create a main blog page called insights, with the type of page being insights (the data type). I then used conditions to hide and show content based on the data that is sent to the page. If the page comes up empty (ie repartconsulting.com/insights/), meaning no data found, then the blog posts content area is hidden, replaced by list of blog posts, a subscribe button, and titles, etc. It gives the feeling of some URL structure that you would find on a normal blog.

Take a look here: https://repartconsulting.com/insights

1 Like

@john3 I found a solution for that here: SEO example: dynamic google structured data markup for blogs/etc

A tag would be the the html header as a list of things’ names (lists of things are separated by commas when printed as text)

2 Likes

Cool good to know that path will work with injecting dynamic data into the page header :slight_smile: I’ll definitely work on it to see how google views the page…

1 Like

Thanks a lot, guys! I’m definitely going to try those things. I’ll let you know when I figure out if they work for me :slight_smile: Thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.