☁️ AWS File Uploader No File Size Limit- New Plugin from Zeroqode

Did anybody make it work on the latest update(1.20.0)? I got error something like this.21

I haven’t changed any setting since it used to work fine. So, I think this error is not caused by my part… :slight_smile:

Hi Rio, can you try move the element on page 1 px back and forth?
sometimes it helps to reinitialize the plugin’s code in the app.
If it doesn’t help, please try also uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin again, every time refreshing the browser.
Thanks

Hi @levon ,

Yes, I did refresh the plugin as you said.
But, I got an alert from bubble.

I hope it helps.
Thanks!!

did you fill out plugin’s keys? This seems to be due to those not being filled out

we have fixed it, please upgrade the plugin and refresh
Thanks!

Hi @levon,

I’m sorry I’m seeing the same error on 1.21.0. This error is happening even for the previous versions.

did you fill out plugin’s keys?

Yes. ID is set as it used to be.

Thanks!

Sorry for all the trouble, can you give access to your app to plugins@zeroqode.com?
it’s an agency account so you can add it whatever plan you are at.
thanks

Hi @levon,

Should I upgrade to Professional plan to invite collaborators?
Anyway, I managed to invite you with the Personal plan. I hope you can look into my setting.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks, we are on it

HI @rio
seems our developer already informed you, but I also wanted to copy here, that the problem looks to be due to the CORS settings of your S3 Bucket.
and this is the link with the solution https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/dev/cors.html

1 Like

Hi @levon,

that the problem looks to be due to the CORS settings of your S3 Bucket.

Ah, really? It used to work though. Let me look into the link anyway. Thanks.

Now, it works just fine!!

It was all my fault. I forgot that I set my own domain a month ago.
I updated the CORS.

Great plugin is back!!
Thanks @levon

ooph :sweat_smile:
i was becoming nervous that something is still wrong with the plugin :slight_smile:
Thanks!

Hey! I wonder if files that are hosted on S3 can be private too? I just don’t want them to be easily downloadable. Access only through my bubble app.

Hi, unfortunately that’s currently not possible due to some limitations of Bubble

Ok thanks. Let me know if that status changes. Iall i need is prevent users from downloading Files too easily

I’m using the AWS uploader to upload an image. Upon completion i try to set the my “gallery photo” Image field to “this Fileuploader’s file” (as I do when I use multi-uploader)

however I don’t have the option. I only have the option of setting the Image field to “this Fileuploader’s File URL”

subsequently I can’t load the image . Any solution?

Hi Jeff,
did you check this demo page?https://zeroqode-demo-02.bubbleapps.io/aws-uploader

Thanks I get it. Was able to upload 120 4mb files and fill repeating group with images.

I am totally green and basically followed the cookbook instructions on the tutorial. My only concern were the warnings AWS game me about my storage being “open to the public”. Does this mean others can add to my storage or delete the files? And is anyone out there available for consultant hire to help me put up some basic security?

the plugin documentation covers how to do some protection so that only requests made from your app could make write/delete requests to the bucket (although the files would be public for reading if anyone gets the links to the files).

Hello

Considering use AWS & this plugin for my apps storage service… but let me get something straight:

I can’t make any of the files ONLY accessible though my app?
In other words, people will be able to get the files so long as they have the URL?

Is there anything that can be done on the AWS side of things to default all files to private & only downloadable through the app?

1 Like