☁️ AWS File Uploader No File Size Limit- New Plugin from Zeroqode

at the moment it’s not possible, you can only restrict the write/edit access to the bucket but not the read access. We are working on finding a solution though.

1 Like

Does this article from AWS change anything?
Didn’t read the full thing since but it sounded like it may be possible? At least on the AWS side?

You know how the plugin actually works and what Bubbles limits are so there’s probably something you see right off the bat i don’t…Worth a shot i figure though

Hi @levon, the plugin stopped working (in my app and in your website too). :see_no_evil:

I was on the 1.27 version, and I used the plugin today without problems, but upgraded to the last version and it stopped working. And it also does not work returning to de 1.27 version.

@juancamilovasquezard This is a known issue since almost a month. According to your timezone, this may stop working. There’s a few post about that. (HELP QUICK AWS Uploader)

thank you !!!

do you know why when you crop the single image, the upload is very slow?

No. You should ask to Zeroqode (maybe more on ZQ forum)

1 Like

@levon. I’m having trouble with retrieving just a single set of images uploaded to the S3. I have a form the user completes. When they click save, it saves the URLs from the uploader link. When I go back to view it, it gives the user access to all files within the bucket.

What can I do to assign a specific tag to it? So it doesn’t pull the whole folder.

Hey @josh10, could you provide to us more details, it may be screenshots of your AWS element properties, and video record of steps that led to the Issue, in that case our help will be more efficiently.

For Video record i suggest you to use Loom.

Thank you.
BR.

Hi, @levon @ZeroqodeSupport

I’m trying to save the uploaded image’s width and height data.
It looks like plugin fails to get those datas. It happens even when “Many files” is checked OFF.

I also noticed whenever I try to save the width and height, bubble alert me “value should be number but it is a list of numbers.”

But the data type is just a number, Not a list of numbers.

Thanks in advance.

Hello there @rio, I would like to suggest you to set it like this, in that case, it should work, please try that out.

Thank you,
BR.
Nik.

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Now, I can make it work !!
It did not work properly when I first tried as you explained. But it works anyway, now.

Thanks again.
Rio

Hi, @ZeroqodeSupport

I think it’s kind of buggy against width/height detection. It fails to get the those datas very often. It also misinterpreted that the width as the height sometime.
These problems tend to occur when the image is heavy.

Is this only for me?

Thanks.

Hello there, @rio, could you please add in your app collaborators support@zeroqode.com , and provide us the image where you have issues, we will analyse it remotely cause we can’t reproduce this issue.

Thank you,
BR,
Nik.

Hi Nik,

Regarding the width/height datas, I managed to avoid the issue via “javascript to bubble” where I used “image.width” attributes.

But I am facing another issue that I fail to get size(kb) with the expression of “Fileuploader A’s list of file sizes(kb) item#x”.

I added the email in my app to let you kindly investigate the issue. Please try uploading images from “Contents > Image” tab.

Thanks.

So on I have checked you didn’t provided me the access for the app, you just have provided me a link with your Application and it’s it…

I can’t check the DataBase and Debugger mode and absolutely have no chance to fix the issue.

Thank you
BR,
Nik.

I did include your mail as the collaborator.

Should I let you “view and edit” instead of “view only”?

Maybe because I subscribe the Personal plan that does not allow us to have collaborators? I heard that Agency can override this restriction.

Thanks.

Hello there, @rio.
Yes you have to provide me access to edit the app.

This will help me to proceed faster, and more efficient.

Thank you,
BR,
Nik.

1 Like

Hi Nik,

Thanks for the advise. I changed the access type to “view and edit”.
Please look into the issue.

Thanks you,
Rio

Hello there @rio, we found a bug, our team is working on it, I will update you of a matter ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
BR,
Nik.

1 Like