🗃 New plugin - Multi-Uploader [BUBBLE AWS + UPLOADCARE + FILESTACK + AZURE] BIG Update: 11/06/2018

Hi eddy.

We’ll look into it and update on the matter asap.
Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

Hello, @eddy

Sorry for a delay, we pushed an update to plugin now the file limit should work on mobile devices as well as desktop.
Thanks for patience and support. Please upgrade to the latest version of plugin, refresh the app and give it another try.

Regards,
ZQ Team.

2 Likes

Perfect, works good!

I am uploading 110 4mb photos to Azure and it crashes every time (it uploads about 6 then crashes)

Is this a known limit or am I doing something wrong? (I can upload 30 no problem)

I’d like my app to be able to upoad over 1000 at a time as I’m using this for photo delivery to clients.

edit - I’m using chrome

I may have found the issue. I was auto-populating repeating groups as I uploaded. I took those groups off the page and I successfully uploaded 110 files.

1 Like

Hey Jeff, glad you figured out the issues.
thanks!

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

After one success, it’s crashing again - without the repeating groups.

I do have long file names such as “5220 Stratshire Pl, Columbus, OH 43230, USA (34)”

Upon upload I am creating a thing : Gallery photo with 2 fields: Image=This Uploader’s File and Name = This Uploade’s FileName"

It did work once, I’m not sure what the variable is - seems to be resource related because I can upload 30 without issue.

Hi, @jeffmccutcheon

Have you tried with shorter file names? To see if it works for you.
Also maybe upload in a batch of 20 files at the time.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

@levon @ZeroqodeSupport

Hi guys,

I bought the plugin but I can’t manage to set it up like my old free multifile-uploader. I can only choose to add one image. Can you give me a little hint what I’m doing wrong?

I would like to set it up like in the image below but I can only choose multi-uploaders “file” instead of “value” and than only one image is added to my list.

Thank you!

Hi @juribue
did you check out this documentation https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/multi-uploader-plugin
and the demo page? https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=multi-uploader&id=redubleplugins&tab=tabs-1

@levon yeah I checked both and I also read all posts in this thread. I have the feeling that I’m missing something.

The demo page is not adding a list of files to a database. And I couldn’t find my issue in the documentation. Maybe I have to use the “attache to” function but I’m creating the booking after the uploading process (as the last step of the process).

I can use the “add list multifile uploaders value” function of the free multifile uploader but with your plugin I can only add multi uploaders file (which is one file). :thinking:

did you try using this?

@levon This only returns yes/no value. I think I explained my problem not good enough. Maybe the screenshot makes it more clear. I don’t have any problems with showing the uploaded files, I have problems adding them as a list to my database. The whole process works fine with the ugly free multifile uploader (green arrow) but I can’t set up your well designed uploader the same same way (red arrow).

in the list of fields you can see “all files URL” you can use that. But your bubble field would have to be “text” not file or image.

1 Like

@levon Dear sir, I have to thank you. Issue solved :heart_eyes:

@juribue great, glad it worked :slight_smile:

I cannot upload over 100 files to Azure without it crashing. Does anyone have a clever way of getting around this? (User loads 1000 photos but somehow the workflow breaks it into smaller batches?)

Hello, @jeffmccutcheon

Are you uploading 100 files at a time? Maybe upload in smaller batch of files.
But please show of more details and screenshots better yet, a video of error , workflow setup.

Best,
Zeroqode Team.

Here’s my setup

I was creating objects for each file - I deleted that workflow and it does slightly better: I tried to upload 175 2000x3000 pics (2-7mb). It no longer throws an error, but stops uploading at 130 files – the rest just spin. (confirmed upload speed is 27mpbs, tried 4 times, can upload to other sources like dropbox)

@jeffmccutcheon Hello!

Let us check this out, and be back to you with an update on the matter.
Thanks.

kind regards,
Zeroqode Team