Stripe.js - The most powerful payments plugin for Bubble. 💳

I started using the Trial End option a few weeks ago, ran some tests and it was working great. Unfortunately I ran another test today and it seems to be having an issue now. Stripe is giving me an error that says it needs an integer unix time stamp. Did something change or can anyone see an issue with my input? (I tried to follow the documentation)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Stripe

Hey @ben9,

You’re welcome to book time with us so we can take a look at your implementation together. If you’re confident this is a plugin bug, give us a shout at the address shared a few times above. :slight_smile:

You’re really funny. Just answer if it should work or not. Someone should report you for the lack of support.

3 Likes

I am not 100% sure it is on your end, which is why I put in the picture. Does it look like I have done something incorrectly there? I tried to follow the documentation you have exactly.

I can also confirm that this is exactly where the issue is happening, and I checked the date to make sure it is in the future.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

@ben9

This really depends on your implementation! From the looks of it, you’re extracting information that isn’t really a date due to Bubble’s date parsing. Without the whole picture and the time to dig in, it wouldn’t be the best idea to offer guidance that may take you down the wrong path. :slight_smile:

Everything before extract does return a date if that is what you mean.

All of the date functions show up and, like I said, it was working pretty well a couple weeks ago.

At first I thought it was because the date I was going for dynamically was returning a date in the past, which obviously would have been an issue, but unfortunately that wasn’t the case either.

I recognize that being able to get into it would be helpful, but unfortunately I have a NDA with my client.

Is there anything else you can recommend?

@ben9

There’s not a ton we can do if that’s the case, but give us a shout regardless; if we can, we will. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry, where would you like for me to reach out? Are you referring to the paid time? Like I said, I am not sure if the issue is on your end, so I wasn’t sure the email you specified was appropriate for me to use.

If this isn’t the thread for these kinds of questions, could you point me to the thread that is?

@ben9

The best place for plugin bugs, updates, and such would be plugins@withcopilot.com. You can find all of our inboxes as well as file bug reports over on our Contact page. :blush:

Hello @copilot ,

With 1.9.3 you offer this API call :
image image

In the 1.9.23, does this API call still exist ? I can’t find it

I also saw that you updated the Stripe API keys needed. If you changed the authentification, why you’re still updating the plugin using “minor fixes” like x.x.23 which are not supposed to break things ?

I know you may ask to write you an email but I could not guess if it is a bug or something else. And that’s actually very well related to this topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

same here, let me know when you heard about a solution from copilot. thanks! :slight_smile:

Hey @nicolas_dap,

We’re working to fundamentally-improve Stripe.js to be more useful, configurable and maintainable. We declared Version 1.9.x as a testing ground for users, with more information on goals and ideas including a disclaimer in the Stripe.js description. If you require features that are no longer present in the latest version of Stripe.js or have yet to be developed, you can look to downgrading to Version 1.8.10 or implement those features on your own. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Bubblers

I am using stripe JS and it looks awesome.

I have one issue using it, and I am looking for help.

I build a marketplace.
I am located in France

I need to create custom sellers account.
I build the workflow and I think it is working fine.
The only problem I got is stripe is returning me something like
« When using stripe connect in France, you must create custom account via account token »

I don’t understand what it means and how to do it with the plugin?
I tried to create a bank account token but it’s not this.
Does anybody know what it means and how to do it ?

I precise I have the same type of workflow to create customer (with card tonenization) and it works well.

I am using the last 1.9.x version of the plugin, I know it’s in development. No worries with that. I need to know if I missing something or if it’s something not in the plugin yet.
(1.8.1 doesn’t work anymore for what I want to build).

Co pilot I wrote you an email to inform you and get help.

Thanks you all

Hey @banbimmo,

At high-level, the issue you’re encountering is around the Account Token requirement for your jurisdiction. You’re welcome to implement Account Tokens on your own (we have courses that may help), sponsor the feature by emailing us or wait for us to get around it as soon as we can. :slight_smile:

Allright
Thanks for your

What’s the course you recommend ?

Do you plan to implement this in the plugin in the near future ?
Just to know if I wait or take the course, or both :slight_smile:

@banbimmo

We don’t have an ETA at this time. From what we’ve seen with Stripe’s libraries and API, you might want to check out the Plugin Development and Mastering APIs courses. We don’t assist with plugin development just yet but you might find other agencies and contributors who do! :slight_smile:

Hello @copilot or anyone else that might have knowledge on the topic.

I’m looking to build an onboarding flow for sellers in Australia. Many of them will have companies setup and therefore will have details like company address, ACN/ABN (business number) to enter apart from the standard individual onboarding flow.

Are there API calls in Stripe.js to allow stripe to capture this info from my app?

Below is a screenshot from Bubble’s default seller onboarding showing the information that is required. Thanks to anyone that may be able to help.

Hey @mihira,

Stripe has all-new requirements and dictionaries for onboarding sellers both in North America and abroad. We’re looking to implement the key seller onboarding features over the next few releases but don’t have an ETA to share. In the meantime, you could accelerate our development by reaching out to us or implementing on your own! We have courses that could help you too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @copilot, I’m trying for the individual and it’s failing. Below are logs from Stripe. Do you see what could be wrong?

Legal entity is not available. Check Stripe changelog.

1 Like